Promoting Broad Society Participation and Facilitating Policy Dialogue
The project Promoting broad society participation and facilitating policy dialogue is part of Joint EC and the Council of Europe Democracy Support Programme in the Republic of Moldova, Component 7.2.
The overall objective of this project is to assist civil society, the Parliament and the Government of Moldova and to establish processes, systems and capacities for broad participation of civil society in policy dialogue at all levels.
The main services CPM delivered:
- Analysis of factors that influence NGO participation in decision making in Parliament and Government
- Registry of Key NGOs and mapping of represented interests
- Delivery of Legislative and Procedural Assessment
- Assessment of tools, information systems and administrative capacity
- Design of Training and capacity building programme (25 seminars) for NGOs and civil servants
- Organization of cros-sectoral dialogue and consultation forums between officials in the government, parliament and NGOs.